Love of Learning Binder
The Love of Learning Binder can be used in a homeschool setting, preschool, or as a daily part of a momma life with little ones at home to provide activities as well as additional challenges that can be done daily with your child, just wait until you see your little one flourish!
Purposefully made with calming colors to prevent distraction and provide a focused space for learning through play with a parent or teacher
Using my background in Educational Psychology and the motivation for how children learn, I applied techniques for learning through play in the daycare I operated in my home.
Purposefully made with calming colors to prevent distraction and provide a focused space for learning through play with a parent or teacher, The Love of Learning Binder can be used in a homeschool setting, preschool, or as a daily part of a momma life with little ones at home.
I share activities as well as additional challenges that can be applied
I would love to hear from you and the wonderful ways you and your littles ones use the Love of Learning Binder!
Email me with questions and comments at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love of Learning Binder
- If you homeschool and are looking for a way to establish a routine for foundational learning principles
- You are a stay-at-home parent searching for a great way to engage your little learner
- You are a work-from-home parent needing a quiet time activity for your children while you get a few tasks checked off your to-do list
- You are working parent but would love to enrich your little ones learning at home
- You are a parent or guardian of a child that is struggling with foundational principles
- You are a parent or guardian of a child who is forever intrigued and wanting to learn more
- You are a daycare or preschool teacher looking for a new resource for your classroom
The Love of Learning Binder Was Created with You & Your Little One in Mind
This is the Learning Resource for YouThe Love of Learning Binder has been built, expanded and adjusted over the last year to become what it is today and I am so proud of what my daughter can share with pride when she sees her binder appear every morning. We know you will love it as much as we do.
- Starting as young as six months to a year old, you can introduce the most basic of concepts with your child, moving the cut out on the mats as a guide for your conversation and making the loose parts a part of your regular play with your little one. This gives you a place to start as a parent and supports your learning through play with your child.
- As your child grows and is working on practicing their fine motor skills, picking and sticking the
cut outsonto and off of the mat with velcro will help to develop those important muscles in little hands
- When basic concepts are built upon, you provide a foundation and reference for challenging your child while boosting their confidence and comfort with science, math, literacy
- It is never too early to start working on those concepts that your child will see in school and the world around them. Supporting them through play, and through meaningful conversations with you, you can challenge them without overwhelming them – setting them up for
- The Love of Learning Binder is developed with varying learning styles in mind. Those who prefer quiet work, group work with other children or siblings, those who excel or face challenges, and those more lively learners are happily engaged in what the Love of Learning Binder offers.
- The Love of Learning Binder is built to grow with your child. Upon first look, it works beautifully for toddlers, has advanced activities for preschoolers, and also comes with additional activities for challenging your child as they grow into those first years of school.
The Benefits of
The Love of Learning Binder
Parent and Teacher Information and Cut Out Pages
ready to be used on the Learning Mats with Your Little Ones
Pages of Activity Mats
for learning through play with your child
Additional Pages of Parent and Teacher support
for activities on each Learning Mat – with room for growth as your child advances in their knowledge
Subscription to ongoing resources, downloads and activities
shared weekly by Jessica, directly to your inbox!
Love of Learning BinderInvestment for Lifelong Value
- 9 pages of Parent and Teacher Information and Cut Outs ready to be used on the Learning Mat Activity pages 18 pages of Activity Mat pages for learning through play with your child 5 additional pages of Parent and Teacher support for activities on each Learning Mat – with room for growth as your child advances in their knowledge Bonus: Subscription to ongoing resources, downloads and activities shared weekly by Jessica, directly to your inbox!
Watching little ones thrive and flourish in an environment that used positivity and calm, while allowing the child to apply imagination and conversation in testing their knowledge through playful learning, I came to find strategies that allowed basic concepts to be learned at an early age, as a foundation for creating challenge without overwhelming Little Bee and her friends.
Using our Love of Learning Binder as the core of our daily morning routine, we share this time together to talk about feelings, work and build on those basic concepts that will be instrumental for success in later years, while (most importantly) we are connecting and communicating on such an important level.
I hope you love this resource as much as I loved creating it for you.